[[ ANN ]] New Enhancements Bundle v1.0.33 available

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Nov 15 15:02:52 EST 2023

On 11/15/23 8:34 AM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Just to let you know that there is an update of the enhancements bundle
> available in your account area.
>
> Latest update 1.0.33: 15 November 2023

Most of it won't install, I keep getting a message to install the widgetBundleUtils before
continuing. (There's no way to cancel out of the installation so I need to hit "OK" multiple
times.)

I do have this in the My LiveCode folder:
My LiveCode/Extensions/com.livecode.library.widgetbundleutils.1.1.1

It might matter that this folder is not in the usual default location, it's in a Dropbox so I
can share it with my other Mac. Where does it need to be?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com