Subtitle and the future of the Player control

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:26:10 EST 2023

Thanks Paul - my understanding is that Livecode are working on a new
version of the player that works with HTML5 deployment. I'm not sure if in
that scenario the current player will become a legacy control.

AFAIK there is no Livecode libraries out there for working with timed
sub-title tracks?

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 at 12:37, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <