[[ ANN ]] Release 9.6.11 RC-1

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Thu Nov 2 11:28:30 EDT 2023

It'll be to do with having using manual activation. I think that will get saved to your preferences file, which is shared among LiveCode installations, so you'll see it go to manual activation instead of automatic, if thats the way you've previously activated.

At least that's my understanding of how it all works :)

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager