Latest video -- integration of AI into script editor

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Wed May 24 15:58:10 EDT 2023

Hi Mike,

Not that I’m aware of. Apart from Richard’s utility, the only other way I’ve seen used is dragging items from the tools palette. Not a terrible process as no-code is involved in doing so (so you don’t have frustrations with syntax to deal with), but as Jacque points out, if you have a lot of this to do, it can get tedious.

Mark