Latest video -- integration of AI into script editor

Jacques Clavel jacques.clavel at gmail.com
Thu May 18 05:46:35 EDT 2023

Hi all and Steven,

I had pledged a few days ago to "Xavi Business 1 year" (499$) and now try
to extend it to "Xavi Business 2 Years" (999$).
But there is no option where I pay 500$ only to upgrade my pledge.
Please, how to do that ?
Jacques CLAVEL

Le mer. 17 mai 2023 à 14:00, Steven Crighton via use-livecode <
use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> a écrit :

> Hi Mark
>
> I’m really pleased to hear you enjoyed the video. What I would say is our
> testing so far has been extremely impressive, it was the inspiration to
> make that video. But you’re right, AI won’t get the script right every time
> and we have to handle that carefully. If the script that comes back won’t
> compile then Xavvi will intervene to make sure you are not actually
> accepting code that won’t run. However there may be instances where it
> supplies code that does compile but is still not what you hoped for, in the
> first instance we are providing an opt in to training feature where you can
> provide a thumbs up or thumbs down to the code you have been supplied as
> well as give a description on what was good or bad about it. Additionally
> there will always be options to accept or decline the result and try again
> with a slightly tweaked prompt. I hope this helps.

Jacques Clavel