Android Push Messaging issue

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed May 17 16:59:58 EDT 2023

Panos,

Thank you for the reply.  Yes, I have seen that lesson – many times.  I have everything in place, and I have downloaded and installed the json file.  It’s not that the app isn’t getting the push message, it’s that the device isn’t getting the message – at all!  If the app is or is not launched, the device isn’t getting the message.  Even though Google says it’s been successfully sent.

FYI… I have another app that is using FB and it’s working fine.

Thank you!
-Dan