Am I using the best mail client?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:23:35 EDT 2023

We could transform this thread into a quite a spat as to the advantages of
the Use-List versus the Forums, but as Thee, Thee, Thee and Me are all so
fixed in our views it would only end in verbal bloodshed it best be let
alone: Thee with They words, and Me with My pictures! Let us attempt (at
the very least) some semblance of civilised discourse by leaving the topic
untouched and, with a nod of the head, a wink, and a smile  agreeing to
disagree.

Better be like that (however Thou feelest about the Subjunctive - and the
use of quasi-Germanic capitalisation) and listen, read, and learn from each
other than come to blows over something that will tarnish our shades when,
in time to come, we are mouldering in our sepulchres.

And, as to email clients, as my Granny said (or should have if my memory is
creative), "Taste is all in the mouth."

And, remember, only a Scotsman can produce English like that, or certainly
since the death of Samuel Johnson.

Yours, aye, Richmond Mathewson.

On Thu, 11 May 2023, 21:52 Craig Newman via use-livecode, <