A spinner that keeps spinning

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 2 17:14:46 EDT 2023

That is pretty cool. I created a Spinner app which is a standalone that responds to AppleScript commands or Sockets. Since it is a standalone, it runs under it's own thread. I created internal commands to show or hide itself, as well as setting the displayed message. Using browser widgets seems a better implementation though.

Bob S