Answer dialog text missing in standalone 9.6.9

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 30 14:21:45 EDT 2023

i think there are other ide stacks that switched from binary to
script-only stacks in 9.6.9. that broke some other behaviors, too. if
i was betting, i would bet that the SOS is not explicitly setting the
font color, but i haven't read the script to confirm, either.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 1:49 PM General 2018 via use-livecode