Remote debugger error message

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:10:50 EDT 2023

Hello all,

@mike
The revdebuggerlibrary.livecodescript is not the remote debugger - it is
the IDE debugger for the script editor. The remote debugger is a protected
stack and it is not present in the repo.

@david
How do you trigger this error? Could you provide a recipe?

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 at 15:14, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <