Remote debugger error message

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 30 08:12:37 EDT 2023

ugh.
you could try removing the remote debugger from your inclusions and
including the OSS version:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/blob/ccc733a1539ed2e313abe649b38b83e9fddd1541/Toolset/libraries/revdebuggerlibrary.livecodescript
you may also be able to edit the livecode bundle, removing the
protected version, and replace it with the unprotected version from
the repo.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 8:40 PM David Epstein via use-livecode