Writing to Mac Support folder

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 02:49:01 EDT 2023

When I download an app onto my Mac Mini, on opening it for the first time
it often asks me for permission to access the desktop/document/whatever
folder.

I assume that code to make an app ask for permissions to be granted has to
be entered somewhere ['preOpenStack' ???] by the developer.

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023, 09:34 matthias rebbe via use-livecode, <