Writing to Mac Support folder

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jun 30 02:32:48 EDT 2023

This is what Apple says:

"If you distribute your macOS app through the App Store, you must enable App Sandbox. If you notarize your macOS app to distribute it outside of the App Store, you must enable hardened runtime and, optionally, can also enable App Sandbox."
https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/devf87a2ac8f

What os does the user run who has the problems to run the app? Did he allow to run programs from outside the App Store?

If you don't mind, you can send me your app and i will try it here.

Regards,
Matthias