Code-Signing Frustration

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sun Jun 18 23:08:45 EDT 2023

Folks:
I’ve been searching the web, trying to find where I can get my UUID for my iPhone to check the provisioning profile. It’s listed in the provisions, but I can’t find a way to verify it.
I have verified that the Device ID is correct.

The only thing I can’t verify is the correct UUID for my iPhone. I can only guess that it’s gotten somehow in the creation of the provisioning file, either by XCode, or in the Apple profile generating web software, perhaps from the UDID. All guesswork ….. wasting my time.

So, if anybody has any further info about what I should, I’ll jump on it in my spare time. I sure would like to put this behind me.

The opaque issues in validating an app is one of my most unpleasant experiences with livecode. I wish it were

Thanks,
Bill