Code-Signing Frustration

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 18 13:20:41 EDT 2023

If I remember right, William's app is for iOS. Matthias' tool is for
signing Mac OS X apps so it won't help here. The profile and certificate
are the important factors for iOS.

William, can you clarify what the target OS is for the app? AirLaunch makes
it easy to prepare iOS apps for the App Store but if you aren't planning to
distribute that way you won't need it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 18, 2023 6:53:19 AM Mark Smith via use-livecode