Code-Signing Frustration

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 12:27:16 EDT 2023

Because I use a distribution profile when I build to distribute from the App Store I can’t install it directly (side load it) onto my own device. I need to download it from the iStore or use the bundle in test flight (Apple’s beta testing application). If you are just using a developer profile you don’t need to sign your app with Matthias’s stack. You can side load it immediately with Xcode or from the Test Target menu in LC.