charIndex property

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 26 20:00:06 EDT 2023

actually, i have a couple of questions, which are maybe suggestions,
but are actually questions, because maybe someone else will be curious
enough to try to solve them
* did you check the oss source to see if the function is available?
* have you messed with using regex to get around the issue?

On Wed, Jul 26, 2023 at 3:48 PM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode