Which Livecode/Xcode/macOS/iOS version

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 26 11:10:46 EDT 2023

+1

A lot of support sites are like that. You cannot find anything unless you know where to look, and if you know that, you probably don’t need to find it. :-)

One of my pet peeves is searching for something on a support site and getting 1000 entries, none of which have anything to do with what I was looking for.

Bob S