Android and USB footswitch

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 18 17:49:03 EDT 2023

On 7/18/23 2:30 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:
> thank you, will install and try Solid Explorer!

I'm very impressed with it, it can do so many things. You can link to any cloud storage and
access files as though they were local on the device. It can unzip files, create collections of
favorite folders, play audio files, and display text and images.

Like Finder, you can drag files from one place to another to either copy or move them. It can
access your computer or another device on the network via FTP. It gets frequent updates.
There's too much to list here, but it's been my file manager for years and the first app I
install on a new device.

Disclaimer: I'm not involved with it at all, I just like it a lot. This kind of file management
is what I miss most about iOS.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com