tsneterr

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jul 18 14:44:25 EDT 2023

Hi Mark,
it seems error -9805 is an error which is returned by iOS.

I just searched for  error 9805 and found this page here with some open source code from Apple.
https://opensource.apple.com/source/libsecurity_ssl/libsecurity_ssl-36800/lib/SecureTransport.h

There is the following line
errSSLClosedGraceful 		= -9805,	/* connection closed gracefully */

Anyway, maybe someone from LC or maybe even Charles Warwick, the author of the tsNet external, could chime in.

Regards,
Matthias