Apple Notarization changes...

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:25:30 EDT 2023

Hi Paul, my sentiments exactly. I also shudder at having to change, modify or upgrade any aspect of the development environment because, like a set of dominoes, once you change one thing you are pretty much committed to having to upgrade and change everything else as well. Its an unfortunate aspect of developing in the modern computer age but tools like Matthias’s MrSignNotarizeHelperV4 makes it a LOT less bumpy.  I probably would have given up ages ago without it!!

Mark