What is your best practice for setting a script in a script?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 16:06:12 EDT 2023

This is the same type of problem as deleting an object from a user
interaction with the object - but more common use case and I don;t know a
good way of doing that either. I use:

 send "delete_Object" to somewhere in 2 ticks

But it is messy and tends to be a bit unreliable in my experience. I don't
know a way around it other than avoiding any events being trapped within
the object itself - but that is not so easy.

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 at 20:47, Dick Kriesel via use-livecode <