Convert date

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Jul 14 11:26:35 EDT 2023

We actually do with LCB libraries (Icon SVG Library is one example), but with the caveat that they are not as performant as LCS code in many cases (compare the LCS and LCB implementations of JSON for example).  LCS libraries are doable too.  Just make everything internal private/script local and only expose the calls you want to be public.  We just don’t currently have a built in way to manage them like the LCB modules.

Brian Milby
brian at milby7.com