Search for an app in Google Play Store

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 11 11:31:56 EDT 2023

My client had similar results where the name of the app was not found. It
could be found by searching for the company name though. We couldn't
explain it. Some weeks later it suddenly could be found normally by its name.

I don't know how the search algorithm works, maybe it takes some time to
populate.

---
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On July 11, 2023 8:06:18 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode