Training the AI to write better LiveCode

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 25 14:23:24 EST 2023

If we get to the point where mankind no longer has to work to live (universal basic income), then I fear we will come to experience intimately what the old saying hints at, "An idle mind is the devil's playground." It will be the end of any really productive society. Or else what will develop is a society where a minority elite class of people are forming the culture, and the relatively poor masses, dependent on welfare will be their subjects. I don't see either of those as, "good news" Sam Altman's faith notwithstanding.

Bob S