Training the AI to write better LiveCode

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jan 21 13:49:38 EST 2023

Geoff Canyon wrote:

 > Eliza never passed a Turing Test, not even remotely.

Formally, no. Nothing yet has.
https://dataconomy.com/2021/03/which-ai-closest-passing-turing-test/

But Weizenbaum himself was surprised to see how readily people
attributed human-like feeling to its rudimentary algo, even Weizenbaum's
secretary.

GPTZero was recently announced as an experimental effort to help humans
discern whether content was machine- or human-generated:
https://gptzero.me

Human-generated disinformation is already a significant destabilizing
force. When we trust machine-generated content we run that same risk at
light speed.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems