Training the AI to write better LiveCode

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jan 21 11:39:49 EST 2023

Rick Harrison wrote:

 > Hi Richard,
 >
 > That’s for sure!
 >
 > We should never let an AI write code that we don’t have a prayer
 > to understand.
 > It should always write code that is humanly readable and correctable.

Advanced pattern-matching software (these day mislabeled "Intelligence")
is in some ways a write-only tool.

It does an amazing job of emulating human textual communication
patterns, while truly understanding nothing, not even its own words:
https://twitter.com/SanujShah/status/1616779605775351810

It is an advanced variant of Eliza, which also passed the Turning Test
(decades ago).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems