Tab groups broken?

Niggemann, Bernd Bernd.Niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Jan 17 06:47:04 EST 2023

Hi Geoff and Mark,

The tab group seems to be in line with Apple's current Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) for tabview.

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appkit/nstabview

The tab group in the lesson Mark linked to is a prior version of the tabview.

What seems to be different from HIG is that the textColor of the selected button is not set to black (to change that set the backgroundColor of the tab group to black.)
Additionally the buttons are semi transparent which seems to deviate from the HIG. There they look opaque.

Kind regards
Bernd

PS mouse messages work for me in the tab buttons which is what I would expect