Livecode Hosting

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Feb 28 08:00:25 EST 2023

I have both 1 Livecode Hosting account and 3 HostM accounts

I am still very satisfied with Livecode Hosting,
When Runrev started the On-Rev platform the servers  were hosted in France, but that changed some time and now the servers are hosted in the US.
But comply with GDPR of the EU i had to find another provider that hosts his servers in the EU.
So i moved the business websites with a heavy heart to HostM.
You can even install your commercial LivecodeServer or let HostM do this for you.
The response time for support requests are very fast.

So in case you have to deal with the european GDPR you have to use a provider that hosts in the EU.