tsNet Email HTML Button?

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Feb 26 13:16:54 EST 2023

Good afternoon,

I’m trying to use LiveCode with tsNet to send an email with an HTML button.
Unfortunately the email message output doesn’t work right.

Any normal text is formatted properly and it can center it nicely, which is fine.

I  tried using a simple anchor tag and although the text shows
up as a link, it doesn’t show on mouse hover that it will go anywhere, and when
you click on it, it indeed doesn’t go anywhere.

I can open the code in Safari, and if I tell Safari to email it as a webpage
everything works fine, so the HTML code itself is not the issue.

I looked at the LiveCode lesson on it, and I even played around with
the headers code, but it still doesn’t work.

It this a bug in tsNet?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rick