Notarizing a standalone with Xcode 13 and 14

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:05:54 EST 2023

Thanks Matthias, that is great news. We all super appreciate the work you do on making the job of notarising easier for LC’ers. I don’t have a project I am actively working on for iOS, but have parked this great bit of good news for future reference (and thanks also to Kee Nethery for the work he does helping us navigate submissions to the Mac App Store). You are both a godsend!!

Mark