Chat and textarea formatting

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Feb 16 17:55:11 EST 2023

Of course, the other option - depending on your timescale (and maybe
your license) - would be to build it as a LC app, and then 'build for web'.

That way you'd have control over the formatting options you want to
allow/provide.

Alex

P.S. but then, I'm strongly averse to any use of JS, HTML, etc. because
I just don't like using them  and would go out of my way to do
everything in LC if possible :-)  I am holding my breath for next DPs of
LC for web.
Your mileage, and your dislike of non-LC languages, may vary.