Chat and textarea formatting

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Feb 14 22:28:06 EST 2023

Hi Alex,

Once the HTML is sent, then it becomes an LC thing,
because I have to put the information into an LC variable,
and then after doing a little work on it, put it into the database
using LC database stuff.

If LC had a way to provide direct inputs fields into webpages
it would be a totally LC thing, but there is no way to do that
without HTML. :-(

Yes, I saw the horrible Javascript thing.  Yuk!

While TinyMCE looks interesting, I really wanted
to see if there was a solution that didn’t depend
on a third party.

I will bookmark that website, and if all else fails,
I may find I’m stuck with it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Rick