OT - Mac Notarization Problem - Desperation setting in

Timothy Bleiler bleiler at buffalo.edu
Fri Aug 25 17:27:49 EDT 2023

Yes Matthias, I figured you had a good reason so I went back into the account and checked every single thing very carefully.  When I saw that my device was not trusted I figured THAT had to be fixed!!
Then I just followed your suggestion to redo everything and that’s when I learned about how the app-specific password actually works.
I don’t know if I’d have figured it out without your help!!