OT - Mac Notarization Problem - Desperation setting in

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Aug 25 17:17:23 EDT 2023

Congratulations. Good to know that you could resolve it.

And now you know why wanted to do a remote session to repeat all steps from creating app-specific pw to connecting to apples services. ;)
We could have found out sooner. ;) Unfortunately your security office prohibited the use of Teamviewer.

Anyway, your are now setup to use Notarytool.

Matthias