No progress updates on LC 10. Am i the only one who is concerned?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Aug 21 12:09:20 EDT 2023

Sad update: it's just happened to me again, with Bracket Completion switched
off. I literally checked just before starting to type the format statement;
after it crashed and I relaunched 10.0.0.dp5, I checked again. It was still
switched off.

I see that the bug is marked awaiting release - but it's not mentioned in the
release notes for 10.0.0dp6.

:-(