How to search this list

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Mon Aug 21 07:03:32 EDT 2023

Hi

I followed the first few steps of the instructions on the following site.

https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Google-to-Search-Within-a-Specific-Website

 I tried this search term looking for mentions of ‘regex' in the search field of the google page not the search bar at the top.

site:http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/ regex

It returned 4 hits from the lists.  Doubt that is all of them but it is not that popular a topic

I tried then the search term ‘datagrid’  undoubtedly a more popular topic.

site:http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/ datagrid

It returned 5 hits.  I am sure that is only a small fraction.

So it kinda works  but  something is weird.   Maybe there is a parameter that sets the number of results.

Martin