Detecting when resizeStack is completed

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri Aug 18 12:25:11 EDT 2023

On 8/18/2023 12:03 PM, David Epstein via use-livecode wrote:
> How can I redraw objects after the user has resized the stack, but not continuously during the resize?  Releasing the mouse at the end of a resize does not appear to send a mouseUp message.

after resizeStack
  -- actions you want to occur after
end resizeStack

Look at the "after" control structure in the Dictionary. I am NOT sure
whether this will trigger after EACH resizeStack message (not what you
want) OR only after the last resizeStack message (what you want), but it
may be worth trying (I have not tried it myself)