Variable Watcher disappeared

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:23:31 EDT 2023

You can also accomplish most of this by right-clicking a stack in
Navigator, and selecting Go > Show on the popup menu. That centers the
stack on screen and shows it. It's meant to be guaranteed, so if there are
other steps to take to ensure a stack presents itself, I'm happy to add
them.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2023 at 10:19 AM Martin Koob via use-livecode <