Consumable In App Purchases on Android

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:19:52 EDT 2023

Hello Dan,

I think Google no longer differentiates between consumables and
non-consumables when setting up the in-app product - they are both marked
as "In-App Products”. However, in LiveCode, you have to call
mobileStoreConsumePurchase pProductID to be able to buy the product again -
otherwise you get a "alreadyEntitled" status.

If you do this, and still get "alreadyEntitled", then you have to ensure
that the pProductID param passed to mobileStoreConsumePurchase indeed
matches exactly the product id of the product you set up in the google dev
console.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Panos

On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 at 01:57, Dan Friedman via use-livecode <