Unable to build for Mac: adding ad-hoc signature failed

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:12:29 EDT 2023

Hello all,

The standalone builder does add a signature when building the mac
standalone - but an ad hoc one (i.e. it does not use an actual
certificate). The error Dar gets happens during the standalone building
process.

@Dar
Could you attach the exact error? Just upload the screenshot somewhere and
post the link. It might help us isolate the problem, although I suspect it
is related to the command line tools version you have installed.

Could you try this in the terminal and post the output?

xcode-select -p

Cheers,
Panos

On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 at 19:08, Mark Smith via use-livecode <