Android 13?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sun Apr 23 05:22:27 EDT 2023

> But building standalones for minimum Android version 13 is not
> possible, correct? At least only 5 to 12 are currently possible options
> in the standalone builder.

We really need to make that drop-down work out its values from the built
engine somehow :)

The min-version controls the lowest version of Android the app will
install on - not whether it will run. i.e. You don't set to in order to
make the app run on (say) Android 13, but to say that it *only* runs on
that version.

(If you do need to make an app only run on Android 13, for some reason
right now, you would need to use a custom manifest)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Build Amazing Things