Android 13?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Apr 22 15:41:50 EDT 2023

I believe this is an error relating to the target version embedded in the app. Google's policy
says that new and updated apps must target an Android API no earlier than 2 versions behind the
current one. Since API 33 is current, your app must target at least API 31. Android 14 will be
released very soon (in a couple of weeks I think) and any apps submitted after that will need
to target API 32+. Note that the target API is not the same as the minimum supported version
which can be much lower.

LC 9.6.9 targets API 31. I don't think LC 10 has updated the target yet, so 9.6.9 is your best
bet. The target API has to be an LC engine update, we can't change it ourselves.

Here's a list of required APIs for new and  updated apps:
<https://apilevels.com/>

That said, I'm not sure if your customer can download the app anyway, or if it is just a
warning. Google says if they already have an older copy of the app, they can still see the app
in the store. If they have never installed the app, it won't be available to them even if they
do a search.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com