card background color

Douglas A. Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Thu Apr 20 11:45:34 EDT 2023

Wow .. MAGIC! ... one more annoying question:

The input line (?) on the MessageBox is also that deep blue ... I scanned
thru the C:\Program Files\RunRev\LiveCode 9.6.8 directory but couldn't find
any obviously relevant reference ... not that I could have noticed the one
you pointed out!  If you could suggest where I might find THAT color
reference, I'd be very grateful

Doug