Weird window behavior

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:25:59 EDT 2023

Ever since I updated to Ventura on my Mac I've had this weird behavior both in the IDE and in two different standalones - if I have more than one stack open, when I click on a stack that is behind another stack to bring it to the front, it very briefly comes to the front (flashes), then goes back behind everything, even windows from other apps. If I click on the title bar it does not do this. In the menubar is still indicates that I'm in my app. It's not happening with any non-Livecode apps and it's occurring on two different Macs. I’m not seeing this behavior on OSes previous to Ventura.

Am I going crazy?

Marty