Problem signing Android app

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 12:01:09 EDT 2023

Hello Klaus,

When you tried to upload a new build using your original keystore, was it
actually the original one? Usually this error (i.e. that you did not use
the correct key for signing) is thrown when a different key is used to sign
an app update compared to the key used to sign the previous build(s) you
have submitted.

Kind regards,
Panos

On Wed, 12 Apr 2023 at 15:18, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <