Android Build Error

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sat Apr 15 13:20:07 EDT 2023

I am trying to build my Android App with the latest version of 10.0.0 DP-5.   However, when I build the app, I get this error:

There was an error while saving the standalone application could not encode class bundle - error:
Methods with invalid locals information:
void android.viewpager.widget.PagerTitleStrip.updateTextPositions(int,float,boolean)
Information in locals-table is invalid with respect to the stack map table. Local refers to non-present stack map type for register: 37 with constraint INT. Info in
/private/var/folders/f7/33kdx2c501dfsgt687_1c0000gn/T/Temporaryltems/tmp.21643.4AABuSE/35/classes.jar:android×/print/PrintHelperSPrintUriAdapter$1.class: Methods with invalid locals information:
void android.print.PrintHelper$PrintUriAdapter$1.onPostExecute(android.graphics.Bitmap)
Information in locals-table is invalid with respect to the stack map table. Local refers to non-present stack map type for register: 2 with constraint OBJECT.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on this problem?

-Dan