9.6.2 iOS compile error

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Thu Apr 13 22:48:16 EDT 2023

Has anyone been able to successfully submit an iOS build to the AppStore using the new 9.6.2 and Xcode 14.2?
When compiling my app using 9.6.2rc2 and Xcode 13.2, my submissions are accepted with the familiar warning:

WARNING ITMS-90725: "SDK version issue. This app was built with the iOS 15.2 SDK. Starting April 25, 2023, all iOS and iPadOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 16.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 14.1 or later.”

When compiling the same app using 9.6.9 and Xcode 14.2, my submissions are getting rejected by Apple when attempting to upload with Transporter:

ERROR ITMS-90502: "Invalid Bundle. Your binary, 'com.midwestcoastmedia.link', has a 64-bit architecture slice, so you must include the "arm64" value for the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities key in your Xcode project. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/General/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/iPhoneOSKeys.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40009252-SW3).”

I’m guessing I could just update the info.plist manually but I was really trying to avoid that long term.

—Andrew Bell