Android SDK Tools Missing

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Apr 10 14:54:35 EDT 2023

Interesting… When I uncheck “Hide Obsolete Packages”, the “Android SDK Tools” appears.   Although, it says “Android SDK Tools (Obsolete)”.

-Dan

Hello Dan,

i am not sure what exactly your problem is.

Do you just not  see the any SDK Tools listed on the tab or do you just not see the version that you want to install?
If the latter then "enable" the option "show package details". This will show all available SDK tools.

Regards
Matthias