Android SDK Tools Missing

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Apr 10 13:46:48 EDT 2023

I am following the directions (https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/985962-livecode-and-android-studio) to install Android Studio on my Apple M1 Max Mac.   The instructions say to select the “Android SDK Tools”.  However, this option is not listed in the “SDK Tools” tab of the Android Studio Preferences.   Did I do something wrong, or do I have to download this manually?   If so, where do I get this?

Currently, when I select the “sdk” folder in LC’s Preferences, I get the dreaded “The chosen folder is not a valid Android SDK. Please ensure you have installed it correctly, and enabled support for Android 10.0.” message.

Any ideas?

-Dan